Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Discovery



     Yes, just like Erik The Red discovered our continent in the year 900 or so, heralding in new tidings, of good, bad, and wasteful, so have I discovered a new internet continent giving me more control and organization than Tumblr and more creativity than Facebook.
      It's essentially one gigantic internet inspiration board, made up of millions of smaller inspiration boards, that you can share and subscribe to and get loads of inspiration and ideas from without wading through how badly someone needs coffee (guilty!) or how they wish it was Friday.
     Best part is how the "pins" will link to the original source so I have already found several new blogs I love as well as found 365 new things to make in my crock pot. I'm pretty much hooked!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment